There are multiple ways to reach out to Amazon’s customer service representative including live chats, phone, social media platforms and email.
There’s no doubt that Amazon is one of the largest retailers of the world and there’s a small change to get problems with your orders. Still, contacting amazon’s customer service is the best way to fix any issue with your order including initiating a return, making changes to your order, and troubleshooting your account issues.
There’s a common Amazon customer service phone number, but you can also request a call through their app and website.
You can also chat with the amazon’s support team through live chat feature and have a real time communication. This is a convenient option and allow you to do other things while waiting for a response.
Another option to contact amazon customer support is sending an email.
The other option to contact amazon’s support team is to use social media platforms and get the support team’s attention for your issue.
Getting in contact with Amazon customer service is too easy but you may have to spend some time if you want to talk to a real person.
I found the 5 best ways to contact amazon customer service representative including a real representative.
1. Use Amazon’s Customer Service Help page
If you find any difficulty with your account information or orders, visiting the amazon’s customer service help page is quickest way to contact amazon.
You can find answers to most of your issues and common questions such as finding a missing package that’s showing delivered, package tracking, finding a missing item in your package, late deliveries, refund status, account management, security and privacy etc.
The page also provide troubleshooting for Fire TV devices, issues with amazon prime membership and kindle.
2. Use Amazon Live Chat Customer Service
Most of the times, I have used an online chat to get help from Amazon customer support and it’s also the easiest way.
Here’s how you can connect with them on web:
- Sign in to your Amazon account on your PC or laptop and hover over to “Account & Lists“.
- Click on “Account” and choose Customer Service.
- Select the option “Something Else“.
- A new page will open, on this page click on “I need more help“. This will open a new window.
- Now, you will get two options to choose from – Request A Phone Call and Chat With Us.
- To chat with a customer service, click on “Start Chatting Now“.
- Or, click on “Request Call Now“, then, “enter you phone number” and click on “call me now” to speak with amazon’s team.
Follow these steps if you using the Amazon Mobile App:
- Open Amazon App on your smartphone.
- Click on the “Three Lines” on the right bottom of the screen.
- Choose “Customer Service“. This will open a new page.
- Tap on “Something Else” option, it will open a drop down list.
- Now’ choose “I need more help“.
- Choose from the options “chat with us now” or “request call back“.
- Choose chat with use option, to start chatting with amazon’s live chat agent. The “request call back” will ask you phone number.
3. Call Amazon Customer Service
You can call amazon’s customer support team on the number +1-888-280-4331 – 24/7.
When you call them, you will speak to a bot first and they will dig into your issues first and then transfer your call to a real human.
The calling number should be registered to your amazon account as they will verify the right owner of the account by send a verification code or link.
To contact amazon’s customer service via call, the easy and best method is requesting a call back from them.
The steps to request a back is same as contacting Live chat customer support, you only need to choose “Request Call Back” option in Step-7.
Note: You can browse through Amazons Digital and Device Forum, to check if others are having the same issues as you.
4. Use Social Media Platforms
Today, social media has become an important part of our life and therefore all companies prioritize try you maintain their positive image on social platforms.
So, if you are having an issue with your recent orders, payments, support, product tracking number or other issues, you can tweet or post and tag the company’s official handle to get your issue resolved with no delay.
Disclaimer: Always interact with Amazon account with verification tick, otherwise you can also fall victim to scammers.
Here are the official handles of the Amazon on different social media platforms:
X (formerly Twitter) – @amazonhelp
Facebook – www.facebook.com/Amazon
Instagram – @amazon
5. Contact Amazon Support Team Via Email
You can contact amazon customer service team via email by sending a mail to [email protected]. But, this service is really helpful when you have a registered complaint or when you need a detailed response on queries like Amazon Prime subscription.
The email response can take hours to days and therefore, most of the times its not a feasible option to contact amazon customer service.
But, if you are using email, provide clarity to the agent by attaching the screenshots of the issues.
Here’s how you can send email by using amazon website on laptop or pc:
- Visit amazon.com and sign in to your account.
- Tap on your Profile icon and click on orders.
- Choose Customer Service > Something else > I need more help.
- Click on “Send an email“.
- A new window will open and the name, email address, and issue will be auto-filled.
- Describe you issue and tap on “send email“.
If you are on the Amazon App, use the below steps:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap on your “Profile” icon and choose “Your Account“.
- Now, tap on “Contact Us” and select “Customer Service“.
- Tap on “I need more help” and thenclick on “Send an email“.
- Describe your issue and tap on “Send Email“.
How Can I File A Complaint With Amazon?
Amazon is big e-commerce giant but its services are not just limited to selling products, the company has other service too such Amazon AWS and Amazon Pay for online payments.
You can get most of your issues resolved through the Amazon’s customer service page or by taking to an amazon agent but issues related to online transactions require a serious prioritization.
Here the phone number and address to file Amazon payments complaints:
Phone number- 866-216-1075,
Address – Amazon Payments, Inc. PO Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108.
You can also file complaint with your state agency by using the contact information available on this Filing complaints page.
How Can I Contact Amazon Support For Not Receiving My Order?
If you have not received your order and its showing as delivered, Amazon recommends to follow the steps provided on its “Where’s My Stuff” page.
- Verify the shipping address you provided for your order is correct. (visit this page if you have provided the wrong address).
- Check your phone messages for a delivery attempt.
- Have you provided any delivery instructions? if yes, check the delivery instructions in Your Addresses.
- Check with your family members and neighbors, if someone accepted it.
- Sometimes, your delivery package can mistakenly scanned as delivered. So wait for at leat 48 hours before filing a complaint against a lost package.
How Do I Talk To a Live Person at Amazon Customer Service?
If you want to talk to a live person at amazon customer support, just type “Talk to a representative” while you are into the live chat. You will get three option to choose from “chat with an associate”, “request a phone call back” or “return to the customer service hub” to go to the frequently solved problems.
Choose “chat with an associate” and a live person from amazon will be there to help you out with your issue.
Does Amazon have 24/7 customer service?
Yes, amazon do have a 24/7 customer service phone number to help its customers with their problems.