FuboTV is among the most popular streaming services out there, especially for those seeking a service that resembles that given by a standard cable tv operator.
It offers it viewers the broad selection of sports, news, and entertainment channels, DVR features, and sports streaming bundles which are sure to amuse its many users.
The fact that it covers the majority of important sports and leagues on a local, a national, and an international scale is its key strength.
With selections from Viacom and Discovery, FuboTV offers a substantial selection of entertainment and lifestyle content too.
AMC, Animal Planet, Discovery, Food Network, FX, HGTV, SYFY, Travel Channel, USA, and The Weather Channel are just a few of the channels available on fuboTV.
Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Freeform, National Geographic, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., and Universal Kids are a few of the children’s networks.
Although FuboTV is mostly accessible in the US, it does provide restricted, customised subscriptions to clients in Canada and Spain.
The online interface for FuboTV is neat, condensed, and quick. It combines a combination of black, grey, and white with sporadic touches of orange.
If you are a sports-enthusiast and want access to scores of live matches of fuboTV on your Amazon Fire Stick, the article provides what you should do:
What is fuboTV?
FuboTV is an online streaming service, less expensive option to standard cable and offers live TV streaming of movies, games and videos for a similar or better experience.
It has some on-demand content, a DVR, and more than 115 channels that are available to users in real time.
You just simply need to sign up with fuboTV to avail the many unique live TV streaming features that the platform offers.
To further personalise your entertainment experience, you may buy packages that include more sports channels, Showtime, AMC Premiere, Starz, and many other high-end upgrades.
You may thus access the excellent streaming experience on your smart TV, Apple iPad, or iPhone as fuboTV provides its members with access to a large variety of channels at any time of the day on the majority of streaming devices, including Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Android TV (Google TV), and others.
Users may choose from a number of options on fuboTV to watch live sports, news, and entertainment programming.
How to Install fuboTV to your Fire TV Stick?
To get fubo TV on firestick, you need to download fubo tv from Amazon app store. You can use the below steps to download fubotv on firestick
Listed below are the steps to download fuboTV app from the Amazon app store and install fubotv on firestick.
- Connect your Samsung smart TV (I have samsung, you can have any other Tv) to a power source and switch it on.
- Set up your firestick on the smart TV.
- Make sure that your Smart TV and fire tv stick are connected to a high-speed internet connection.
- After that, select the “Find” option on the home screen.
- Use the search field to find fubo TV app and scroll through search result to locate it.
- After that, you can install fuboTV app on your Fire TV stick by downloading it.
- Now, you can immediately start streaming your content on fuboTV app on your Fire TV device if you have already an account and you have the login details.
Now you can start by opening fuboTV on firestick and entering your FuboTV login information on your Fire TV device.
How to set up fuboTV after downloading?
Act as per the instructions to set up your account on fuboTV, post which you can enjoy your favourite sports, movies and liveTV.
- A login screen should appear when you launch downloaded app for the first time.
- Make an account by filling the signing -in details which include your e-mail ID and password.
- Your login details and other critical information from fuboTV such as password reset requests, weekly match schedules, etc. will be sent to this address, so double-check your email address entry.
- Verify that the displayed ZIP code is accurate. This guarantees that you get the appropriate local or regional channels for your location.
- If the proper ZIP code is shown, click “Confirm” or enter the proper ZIP code before choosing “Update”.
- Click “CONTINUE” when the entered information has been updated.
- Now, a screen will appear for you choose a plan. Select between the given alternatives.
- Select “Learn more” to get a list of the channels and add-ons included with each package. Be aware that certain plans might not provide a free trial.
- Now, choose your add-ons. Select features like premium channels, additional DVR storage, and others.
- To incorporate an add-on with your membership, click “Add”.
- When your subscription is configured the way you want it, choose “Continue to last step”
- Now, type in your payment details. To start your free trial or service, you must enter a legitimate payment method.
- The next step is to verify that you have read terms of services flashing on the screen by checking the box.
- To complete your membership and begin viewing immediately, choose Start Watching.
This is how you can watch fubotv on your amazon fire tv stick or fire tv cube.
If you have lost your firestick remote, here’s how you can use phone as a firestick remote.
What networks are available on fuboTV?
fuboTV offers a majority of the known and popular big networks that you’d receive with a regular cable package or your cable network provider offers.
FuboTV is a streaming platform that mostly caters to sports lovers. With channels like ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, FS2, ACC Network, Big 10 Network, CBS Sports Network, NBC Sports 4K, NFL Network, SEC Network, Olympic Channel, beIN Sports, fuboSports, it has one of the greatest sports line-ups available.
The primary packages from fuboTV also include a number of credible big news networks, including ABC News Live, CBS News, CNBC, Fox News, MSNBC, NBC News Now, and more.
Disney XD, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Universal Kids, and Animal Planet are examples of children’s television.
Additionally, there are many other well-known networks including ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, AMC, Hallmark, Discovery Channel, Food Network, HGTV, TLC, USA Network, and others.
FuboTV subscribers who feel that they need more channels than what is included in their basic subscription may always add more channels to their package for a discounted rate.
For about $11/month, the streaming service, for instance, provides a Sports Plus with NFL RedZone plan that adds 25 more sports channels.
Additionally, they also provide packages for other forms of entertainment such as premium networks like Showtime, international sports, and even more Spanish-language channels.
How much does a fuboTV subscription cost?
FuboTVlive TV streaming serviceprovides two plans ranging in price from $70 to $80 per month, as well as a Spanish-language plan for $33 per month.
You may also personalise your channel bundle by choosing from a number of add-ons and watch your favorite channels.
These add-ons include service upgrades that start at $6/month, premium channels that start at $5/mo., and channel grouping add-ons that start at $3/mo.
The fuboTV Pro and fuboTV Elite plans, which are typically $93 and $104 per month, respectively offer at discounts of 24% and 23% on them.
Additionally, you can carry out the free-trial of two English-speaking bundles of the platform fuboTV for a week without paying anything.
However, the fuboTV also has a Latino plan that does not give this offer and you need to get a subscription to access that.
How Can I Get fuboTV for Free?
FuboTV comes with a 7 day free trial offer that makes it possible to use fubo tv for free for 7 days. You can choose a free trial for any of the subscription plans.
But, you will need a creadit card for signing up that won’t be charged if you cancel the the subscription before the free trial ends.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does fuboTV offer a free trial?
FuboTV does offer a free trial to its prospective customers who can test the service out for seven days for free before committing to a monthly payment.
Even though the first week is free, it’s crucial to keep in mind that if you decide not to subscribe, you must do so before the end of the week before the automatic billing cycle begins.
Those trying the services get access to more than 50 more channels and can enjoy 4K streaming.
How to continue using fuboTV once my free trial has ended?
You will be automatically billed on your credit card after the free trial week and will thereafter have full access to the chosen plan.
If it was the Elite plan, you would have had access to even more Cloud DVR recording capacity and up to 10 screens in your house for screen sharing.
Additionally, you may upgrade your plan to include one of the many fuboTV packages if you want to do so.
What channels can I access as a part of free trial?
You may access sports networks like ESPN, ESPN2, and the NFL Network. You may also watch local news channels, ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox in addition to sports.
Generally, every big network is included in your free trial. TBS, TNT, CNN, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, truTV, HLN, TCM, CNN Espaol, and CNN International are not available on fuboTV though.
How can I end my free trial of fuboTV?
To end a free trial on fubotv:
- Log into your account, choose “My Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose “Subscription and Billing” to end your fuboTV free trial.
- To stop your free trial, select “Cancel Subscription” and “Complete Cancelation”.
We hope that the article explained well how to install the fuboTV app on your Amazon Fire Tv Stick, how to set it up to start streaming. Now that you know whether fuboTV is worth it in comparison to the services offered by other streaming services’ providers and how much the sports package costs, what channels you can enjoy, what channels you can opt as add-ons.
We believe that this article is going to help you successfully choose and set up your ideal live TV streaming platform.